Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A peek into the #ModaVoxbox


I recently recieved the Moda Vox Box from Influenster & decided to share all the goodies they sent me! I'm really excited for a lot of these products.

1. Puffs Soft Pack

The first thing I saw in the box was the Puffs soft pack! Puffs have been a trusted brand that I've been using for years! I simply love how well they work & love the new packaging while still staying cute.


2. Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion

Ok, I have to admit that I wasn't very impressed that this was in my box. I had used Jergens products a numerous amount of times but never liked them because they always had an unpleasant oder. I thought I'd go ahead & give this a shot though because I'm always looking for a good lotion. To my suprize I actually love this stuff!!! It's not greasy, absorbs quickly, doesn't smell bad & really does hydride your skin! I'm definitely going to purchase the full size in the future!!!


3. Clairol Hair Food (Moisture)

When I saw this I was really excited because I'm always trying products to keep my hair healthy & soft. This stuff smells amazing!!! It's smells just like honey & apricots. They also have a few more products in this moisture line along with two other lines one for volume & one for radiance.

4. Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa

It was the perfect time to recieve Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa. This is hot cocoa is the simpler/natural cocoa made with only 5 ingredients with no artificial flavors or dyes. Another new thing is that it had to be made with milk instead of water. Which makes it that much richer & delicious!


5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves

I'm a real sucker for mascaras so I got excited for this product. I've only used Rimmel once or twice & felt iffy about it but THIS MASCARA!!! This beats any high end mascara! I tried this right away when I got it, it instantly gave my lashes volume & length! Which was awesome because two coats will do the trick. Not to mention the brush is brilliant! It's the broken heart brush & it grabs every single lash even the teeny tiny ones. It's amazing. 


6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner

If I would have seen this in the store I wouldn't have even bothered. I would have thought it was just a white lip liner or eyeliner. I'm so happy to discover this product because I think it's terrific! It's basically a lip primer. It's an invisible lip liner to keep your lipstick color on your lips longer & to prevent any bleeding the lipstick might do. Any woman that wears lipstick should have some sort of product like this.


7. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 

I recieved this Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight. It's a medium pinky brown nude. I've been wanting to try these for a while & glad I was able to test it out 1st. I was very pleased at the pigmentation & creaminess of this lipstick & can't wait to purchase more! 


8. Resource Natural Spring Water

I've been seeing this bottle pop up almost every where now days & I can see why! This natural spring water is fresh & crisp & packed with electrolytes. This is what I'll be reaching for when I'm out & about from now on. 



I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things & thoughts I had on the products i recieved. 


-XOXOX Tisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment