Saturday, May 2, 2015

Quick review: YSL Mascara

I recently received the YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils from influenster. I was super excited to receive this in the mail!!!! 


I really love this packaging! I love that it's gold & it shows that it's a luxury mascara. 


Then the mascara wand itself reminds me personally of the classic mascara wand! I love classic mascara wands they usually give the best coverage & don't clump. 


Overall, I think I expected wayy too much from this mascara. I was expecting greatness!!!!! & I was sad that it wasn't what I had expected it to be. A good thing was that it was actually pitch black which I like. But the formula of the mascara had given me an allergic reaction. I'm not sure what it was About it. For the price it's going for I wouldn't reccommend this mascara. It is pricy. 

-XOXOX Tisha 




No comments:

Post a Comment